1. BASIC INFORMATION
1.2. The administrator of data collected via the Website is:
Reno Sp. z o. o., ul. Równa 1, 05-462 Majdan, Poland,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "We".
1.3. If you want to contact us, please use one of the options available on our contact page.
1.4. Each entity using the Website is its "User".
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2.1. Cookie files (cookies) are IT data in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the Website (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending on the device used by the visitor of the Website).
2.2. The cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' devices in this way. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and customize the Website to each User individually. They remember information about how the User used the Website, e.g. what settings he made to display it.
2.3. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the end device, and the assigned value.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
3.1. Depending on the time during which cookies will be stored on the User's end device, the Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Permanent” cookies are stored on the device used by the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies, or until they are deleted by the User. Some cookies in their parameters do not record the storage time on the User's device, therefore such files should be deleted by yourself.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the device used by the User until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the software (web browser).
3.2. Depending on the purpose they serve, the website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies allow navigating the Website and use its basic functions, such as the ability to authenticate the User.
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings and personalization selected by the User regarding, for example, username, login data or language preferences.
- "analytical" cookies collect information about the way the User uses the Website, e.g. what subpages the User visits. These cookies do not collect any information that can be used to identify the User; we only use them to improve how the Site works, to analyse the interests of our users and to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
- "tracking" cookies are used to monitor your visit to the Site and any other pages, applications and websites, including the websites you visit and the links you use, which allows us to provide you with personalized advertising on our Site.
3.3. Depending to its origin, the Website uses:
- own cookies (first party cookies).
- external cookies (third-party cookies). These files are placed by us, but they come from external suppliers, such as Google, Facebook, etc. These are entities providing analytical and advertising services. The information contained in cookies used by the Website may be transferred to these entities. The use of such cookies is described below.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE OUR OWN COOKIES?
4.1. To configure the Site:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website;
- recognizing the User's device and its location and properly displaying the Website, tailored to the individual needs of the User;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages to recommend content;
- adjusting the font size, the appearance of the Website, etc.
4.2. To authenticate the User and assure the User's session on the Website:
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
4.3. To implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of the Website:
- adjusting the content of the Website's subpages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow recognizing the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website.
4.4. To remember the User's location (correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.)
4.5. For analysis and research as well as audience audit (creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use subpages, which allows improving their structure and content.)
4.6. To ensure the security and reliability of the Website.
5. EXTERNAL COOKIES (third-party cookies) AND THE PURPOSES OF THEIR USE
5.1. External cookies are used for the purposes of:
- Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of the type. Google Analytics, Pixel Meta, WPH pixel, Hotjar.
- Logging in to the Website using an account on another website (e.g. Facebook or Google).
- The use of interactive functions for advertising purposes and popularizing the Website using social networking sites (creating User profiles, presenting more relevant or corresponding to the profile ads on other websites, preventing the same advertisement from reappearing, as well as measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns).
5.2. Third parties that place information on the Website in the form of cookie files (so-called cookies) and other similar technologies on the User's end device (e.g. computer, smartphone) are our trusted partners with whom we constantly cooperate to adapt advertisements on the Website to the needs and interests of the User, as well as the services we and our trusted partners provide. Such trusted partners are:
- Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) - provider of the Google Analytics tool.
Within the scope of the Google Analytics service, the User may block the sharing of information using the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Details on data processing as part of the Google Analytics service are available at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- Meta Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irlandia) providing the Meta Pixel service. Information on the operation of the Meta Pixel can be found at the following internet address:
You can object to Hotjar's storage of your information by going to this page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS
6.1. Our website uses plugins from the following social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
6.2. Plugins for social networks are interactive elements on the Website, enabling the sharing of content from the website on social media and allowing direct redirection of the User visiting the Website to the company's social profiles.
6.3. If the User visits the Website and is logged in to a given social network at the same time, then the social network automatically assigns the User's visit to the Website to his profile. When the User uses social plugins - for example when recommending an article - the social network may assign this information to his profile. If the User does not want the social network to assign the visit to the Website to a given user account, log out of the website while using our Website.
6.5. Information on the purpose of data collection, the scope of collected data, their further processing and use by individual social networking sites, as well as the related rights of Users and possible settings to protect privacy are provided in the privacy policies of individual social networking sites.
6.6. If a User with a profile on one of the social networks does not want the operator of a given portal to collect data via the Website and combine it with other saved data, before visiting the Website, he should log out of the given social network and, if necessary, delete the relevant cookies.
7. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES? HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK THEM?
7.1. The User may configure the web browser in such a way that it will not be possible to store cookies on the User's end device. In such a situation, however, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
7.2. Cookies may be deleted by the User as soon as they are saved, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available as part of the operating system used by the User.
7.3. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. The following links contain instructions on how to manage cookie settings, and how to delete cookies, depending on the browser used by the User:
We also encourage you to read the privacy options in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of a given mobile device.