These regulations (hereinafter referred to as “regulations”) are made in accordance to applicable law provisions of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204). It was made available to the recipient free of charge before the conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services, so that the recipient can record, reproduce and record its content with the ICT system used by the ICT system. The beneficiary is not bound by the provisions of the regulations that were not made available to him in the manner specified above.
The regulations define in particular the type and scope and the conditions of the services provided electronically as well as the conditions for the conclusion and termination of contracts.
The provisions of the regulation also fully implement the requirements of the law of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). The regulations set out the rules for the service provider to carry out commercial activities via the online shop, including rules for placing orders, rules for concluding distance contracts, rules for paying prices for products and services purchased by them and their related return as well as rules for the delivery of parcels to recipients, rules for the reporting of complaints and rules for their examination by the service provider.
The service provider undertakes to provide services electronically and to conduct commercial activities in accordance with the provisions of the law of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, point 380) by the law of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204) and the Law of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 827). All provisions of the regulations which are less favourable to the consumer than the provisions of the above-mentioned legal acts are void and the provisions of the corresponding legal acts apply in their place.
In order to ensure the security of the messages and data transmitted in connection with the provision of electronic services, the service provider takes the technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk. In particular, this includes measures to prevent personal data that are transmitted in connection with the provision of services from being accessed and changed by unauthorized persons. The service provider ensures the security of data transmission using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer).
The regulations only apply to legal relationships that the parties establish after the date of their entry into force.
1 . General provisions
- The ** renodoors.eu ** online shop ** accessible at: https://www.renodoors.eu/ is operated by ** Reno, a limited liability company ** based in Warsaw, Bruzdowa 107M, zip code: 02-991 Warsaw, listed in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court of the Warsaw Capital, 14th Commercial Department – National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000506381, NIP: 9880293914, REGON: 02240412800000, share capital of PLN 10,000 (ten thousand 00 / 100 zloty) fully paid up.
- Contact with Reno sp. z o.o. is possible via the following communication channels:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48 799 399 390 (payment as for a regular telephone connection according to the caller’s tariff package),
- in writing to the following address: Reno sp. z o. Bruzdowa 107M, 02-991 Warsaw.
- With the exception of clearly separated provisions (§ 10), the regulations are aimed at consumers.
- The store can be used 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, provided the IT system available to the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- operating system: Windows, Linux or Mac OSX,
- processor: 1 GHz,
- RAM memory: 1 GB
- Hard disk: 8 GB free space
- graphics card: 256MB memory, supports 1024 × 768 resolution,
- keyboard, mouse,
- Internet connection with minimum throughput: download 512 kbit/s, upload 128 kbit/s,
- web browser with Java Script support: IE (from version 7.0), Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome (from version 13.0), Mozilla Firefox (from version 10.0), Opera, Safari.
2 . Definitions
Whenever the terms listed below are used in the regulations, they are to be understood as:
- **renodoors.eu** – Reno sp zo.o. based at ul.Bruzdowa 107m, 02-991, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs, managed by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV , Share capital 10,000.00 PLN (ten thousand PLN 00/100) fully paid up.
- ** Store ** – operating at: [https://www.renodoors.eu/](https://www.renodoors.eu) website, through which the customer can submit Reno sp zo.o. offers for purchase goods presented in store.
- ** Customer – ** a natural person with full or limited legal capacity, but if this person is not 18 years, the consent of their legal representative to carry out activities in business is required; a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality to which the law applies the ability to confer. Legal entity that uses the store.
- ** Consumers ** – a natural person in the sense of art. 22 1 of the Civil Code. A customer who concludes a legal transaction with renodoors.eu that is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- ** Entrepreneur ** – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to whom the law confers legal capacity in the sense of art. 43 1 of the Civil Code. A customer who concludes a legal transaction with renodoors.eu that is directly related to his business or professional activity.
- ** Order ** – a declaration of intent given by the customer via the shop, which represents an offer to renodoors.eu to conclude a distance selling contract via the shop.
- ** Delivery time ** – the expected time at which renodoors.eu closes the object of the order and forwards it to the customer.
- ** Business days – ** Weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays as defined by the law of January 18, 1951 on public holidays.
- ** Goods ** – a movable object that is presented in the store and can be the subject of an order.
- ** Newsletter ** – an electronic newsletter from renodoors.eu with commercial information about new goods, promotions and services.
- ** Civil Code ** – Law of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code.
- ** Price ** – expressed in euros, including taxes, plus any customs and shipping costs, including the remuneration of renodoors.eu for the sale of the goods.
3. Provision of services by electronic means
- renodoors.eu offers electronic services that enable the customer in particular to browse through the shop’s range, place orders there and send individual inquiries about goods.
- The customer is obliged:
1. use the store in a manner that is in accordance with generally applicable law and the provisions of the regulations,
2. use the store in good manner and with respect for the personal rights of others,
3. do not provide or transmit illegal content,
4. to use the shop in such a way that its functionality is not impaired,
5. use all content published in the shop for personal use only,
6. do not take measures that consist of sending or placing unwanted commercial information (spam) as part of the shop.
4 . Ordering
- The information on the goods contained in the shop is an invitation to the customer to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71st of the Civil Code. With the order, the customer makes an offer to conclude a contract in the sense of art. 66 1 1 of the Civil Code, the object of which is the purchase of goods for a fee.
- The order is made by:
1. Select from the products available in the store, which are displayed in the form of a digital file.
2. Make a selection from the parameters available in the store for the previously selected item:
1. door width,
2. door length,
3. door color,
4. track length,
5. the number of copies of the good.
3. Click the “Add to Cart” button.
4. Repeat the activities referred to in point ac if the order is to include more than one product.
5. After you have selected all the goods to be included in the order, go to the “Order” section.
6. Enter the contact details for the delivery of the object of the order: first and last name, delivery address, telephone number, email address.
7. Enter the invoice data if the invoice is to be issued.
8. Enter the e-mail address to which the order confirmation should be sent.
9. The customer has read and accepted the terms and conditions by ticking the appropriate box before completing the order. The lack of acceptance of the regulations prevents the successful submission of the order.
10. The customer’s consent to the processing of his personal data, which are necessary for the processing of the order, by ticking the appropriate box before the order is completed. The express consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of data prevents the successful submission of the order.
11. Click the “Buy and Pay” button. By clicking the button, the order is placed, which, if the order is confirmed by renodoors.eu, entails the obligation to pay.
- Until the completion of the order process, the customer has the right to change the order.
- Information about the total value of the order, which is displayed on the page with the button to place the order, includes the full price of the ordered goods, excluding shipping costs, the amount of which depends on the quantity and type of products selected by the customer.
- The customer has the right to place an order for one or more goods. However, renodoors.eu reserves the right to limit the maximum number of goods that can be covered by an order.
- renodoors.eu reserves the right to split the order into two or more parts if the order includes goods from different product categories. In each part of the order, the customer must confirm this separately and state the detailed type of execution.
- After the order, renodoors.eu will send an acknowledgment of receipt to the customer’s email address. Confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of the order for execution.
- A confirmation of acceptance of the order will be sent to the customer’s email address within 14 days of placing the order. The confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution is a declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in paragraph 1. Upon receipt of the confirmation by the customer, a purchase contract for the goods is concluded.
- If it is not possible to complete the order in whole or in part, renodoors.eu will inform the customer of this by email. In this case renodoors.eu can suggest to the customer:
1. cancellation of the entire order (if this option is selected, renodoors.eu will be released from the order),
2. cancellation of part of the order (if this option is selected, renodoors.eu will be exempt from executing the canceled part of the order),
3. splitting the order and arranging a new date for the execution of a part of the order that cannot be completed within the agreed time (if this option is selected, renodoors.eu will be exempt from the execution of a part of the order) within the agreed time). renodoors.eu undertakes to bear the shipping costs of a part of the order for which a new delivery date has been agreed.
- The customer is obliged to pay the price in the amount specified in paragraph 4 within 7 days after the conclusion of the contract for the sale of the goods using one of the following payment methods:
1. by bank transfer to the following bank account number renodoors.eu: 45 1140 2004 0000 3102 7512 8170,
2. via an external payment system after entering the data required by the system.
- Payments with an external payment system are made via an external accounting system and on terms agreed by the operator.
- If the customer does not pay renodoors.eu the price within the period specified in paragraph 1, renodoors.eu reserves the right to cancel the entire order (renodoors.eu will be released from the order).
- Along with the confirmation of the acceptance of the order, renodoors.eu will provide the Customer free of charge, in a manner that allows for the acquisition, sharing, playback, recording and securing of their content, the Regulations and the model form of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract by sending them to customers e-mail address in *.pdf format, and will also send an instruction on the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The provision of electronic services by renodoors.eu within the scope of enabling customers to order goods is free of charge and one-off. The service is terminated immediately after the order is completed by renodoors.eu or after the order has been ended by the customer.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees that renodoors.eu issues and passes on invoices in electronic form. The consent referred to in paragraph 1 is equivalent to a withdrawal from receipt of paper invoices.
- renodoors.eu points out that due to the specificity of the materials used for the manufacture of the goods, especially the door (pine wood with knots, natural bumps and discolourations, etc.), there may be texture and colour differences especially due to the customer monitor settings.
5 . Prices
- The prices of goods in the store are given in EURO, they include taxes, do not include customs and delivery costs.
- Shipping costs depend on the number and type of goods ordered and are always provided in the store when placing the order, also immediately before and at the time of order confirmation (by clicking the “Buy and pay” button).
- Information about the price of the goods in the shopping cart and their main features can be seen in the “Order” section available immediately before the Customer places an Order with the obligation to pay, is the information about the total price including taxes, shipping costs and all other costs. This is information about the final and binding price of the customer.
- renodoors.eu reserves the right that the prices stated in the shop are only valid for orders placed through the shop. The prices of the goods offered in physical store may vary.
- The prices can change. However, a price change does not affect orders placed before the price change came into effect.
6 . Delivery methods, delivery time
- The object of the order can be delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland and to the EU member states.
- If the customer places an order which is to be delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the object of the order can be delivered via one of the postal operators or couriers who serve renodoors.eu. In order to receive the object of the order, an ID is required.
- If the customer places an order the object of which is to be delivered to the territory of an EU member state other than the Republic of Poland, the choice of the postal operator via whom the object of the order is delivered to the customer is made by both parties. In order to receive the object of the order, an ID is required.
- The ordered item is delivered on a working day.
- Shipping costs may depend on the postal operator’s current payment schedule at the time of the order, through which the object of the order is to be delivered. renodoors.eu will inform the customer about the shipping costs in the manner mentioned in § 5 paragraph 1. 3. 3.
- Buyer pays for shipping.
- The duration of the order processing is no more than 8 weeks from receipt of payment to renodoors.eu.
- Depending on the individual agreement of the parties, the processing time of the order can be extended or shortened.
- The customer will be informed by email about the status of the order.
7 . Complaints
- renodoors.eu undertakes to provide the customer with goods without material and legal defects. renodoors.eu is liable for defects in the goods in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. None of the provisions of the regulations limit the customer’s rights under the law generally applicable on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The complaint can be submitted by the customer:
1. via the complaint form at: https://www.renodoors.eu/returns/
2. in writing to the following address: Reno sp. z o.o., Bruzdowa 107m, 02-991 Warsaw.
- The complaint should contain in particular: first and last name, correspondence address and e-mail address as well as the name of the rejected goods, the date of their purchase and a detailed description of the deficiency of the rejected goods together with the date of detection and the preferred way of informing the customer on how to deal with the complaint. Proof of purchase of the goods must be enclosed with the complaint.
- In the complaint, the customer should also provide an explanation of the preferred way to solve the problem in the event of a positive review of the complaint by renodoors.eu. The customer can request the elimination of a defect in the goods or the replacement of a defect-free goods. If the fault complained about has already been remedied or the goods have been replaced by one free of this fault, the customer can also request a price reduction or submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, whereby:
1. the reduced price should remain in reasonable proportion to the price resulting from the contract in which the value of the defective goods corresponds to the value of the goods without defects,
2. the customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract if the defect in the goods is negligible.
- If the customer is a consumer, he may also, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by renodoors.eu, request the replacement of the product with a product free from defects, or instead of the replacement of the product with a non-defective one proposed by renodoors.eu, demand that the defect be removed, unless the goods to comply with the contract in the manner chosen by the customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by renodoors.eu. When assessing the additional costs, the value of the defect-free goods, the type and meaning of the detected defect are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the customer would otherwise be exposed.
- In the event that the examination of a complaint requires the delivery of defective goods to renodoors.eu, both parties agree on the type of delivery.
- renodoors.eu will examine and process the complaint immediately, but at the latest within 14 days from the delivery date. The customer will be informed of the type of examination of the application according to the data given in the complaint.
- In the event of any missing information in the complaint, renodoors.eu will ask the customer to complete them.
8 . Out-of-court settlement of disputes and redress
- renodoors.eu points out that after processing the complaint, the applicant has the right to use out-of-court complaint procedures. To this end, the applicant may in particular use one of the alternative methods of settling domestic and cross-border consumer disputes (ADR), including mediation, arbitration, proceedings before a board of appeal or an arbitral tribunal, or the online dispute settlement system (ODR) platform.
- Detailed information on out-of-court settlement of disputes and out-of-court settlement and access to these procedures is available at the registered office and on the website of the European Consumer Center operating in the reporting country. The European Consumer Center (Clearing House) supports the notifier in forwarding cross-border complaints to the corresponding ADR system in the state renodoors.eu.
- The applicant can also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform. This platform is an access point for consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court dispute resolution. It is an interactive website that can be accessed electronically and free of charge in all official EU languages and is available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- The application of all extrajudicial complaint and remedial methods is voluntary and can take place if one of the parties agrees.
9 . Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to cancel the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial shipment or the last ordered item.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must provide us (Reno sp z o.o., ul. Równa 1, 05-462 Majdan, Poland, email@example.com) with a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can also electronically fill out and submit declaration on our website. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
- If you cancel this contract, we will return all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen-day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods in the amount of 20 EUR. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- If you finance this contract with a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound to the loan contract, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly to be assumed if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our participation in order to finance it. If the loan has already flowed to us when the cancellation takes effect, your lender will enter into a rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you regarding the legal consequences of the cancellation or return. The latter does not apply if the present contract deals with the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
- If you want to avoid a contractual obligation as much as possible, make use of your right of withdrawal and also cancel the loan contract if you also have a right of withdrawal.
10 . Newsletter
- When ordering the customer or another facility that uses the newsletter, their personal data will be processed by renodoors.eu for this purpose.
- The newsletter is only sent to those companies that have ordered the newsletter by ticking the appropriate box when ordering or entering their email address on the shop website in the appropriate area. Subscribing to the newsletter is tantamount to agreeing to receive commercial information at the email address specified in Art. 3. 9 of the law of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
- The newsletter contains in particular information about the offer of renodoors.eu, current promotions and products from renodoors.eu. The newsletter is sent free of charge.
- The company that has already subscribed to the newsletter can withdraw from the service at any time without stating reasons and at no cost. For this purpose, he should use the link in the footer of every message that contains the newsletter. You can also cancel the service by sending cancellation information to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 . Terms and conditions for entrepreneurs
- This part of the regulations (§ 11) and the provisions contained therein only apply to entrepreneurs.
- renodoors.eu is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the entrepreneur within 14 days after conclusion of the contract. The withdrawal from the contract can be done without giving reasons and does not justify any claims of the entrepreneur against renodoors.eu.
- renodoors.eu is entitled to restrict the type of delivery of the goods available for selection and to request a full or partial advance payment.
- If renodoors.eu releases the object of the order, the carrier receives the advantages and responsibilities associated with the object of the order as well as the risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the object of the order. In this case, renodoors.eu is not liable for any loss, defects or damage to the goods caused by acceptance for transport until release by the entrepreneur and by the delay in delivery of the shipment.
- If the object of the order is dispatched to the entrepreneur via the freight forwarder, the entrepreneur is obliged to check the shipment in good time and in the manner accepted for these consignments. If the entrepreneur detects a loss or damage to the goods during transport, he is obliged to take all measures necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
- According to the content of art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code the liability of renodoors.eu within the guarantee for the goods towards the entrepreneur is excluded.
- All disputes between renodoors.eu and the entrepreneur are to be directed to the court responsible for the seat of renodoors.eu.
12 . Final provisions
- The provisions are available free of charge at the following address: https://www.renodoors.eu/terms-and-conditions/ in a form that enables the unlimited collection, reproduction and recording of their content via the ICT system used by the customer. Access to, consolidation and protection of the content of the contract concluded via the shop is made by sending it to the customer to the email address he has provided.
- In the event of a change in the provisions, all contracts and orders that were placed before the changes came into force will be executed in accordance with the provisions in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
- In matters that are not regulated in the regulations, the provisions of general law apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the law of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 827).
- The regulations come into effect on 01.2017.