LARA with mirror – What makes this product special
Mirror in a metal frame. Functional sliding door and unique decoration for every living space.
The “optimum” class mirror provides better light reflection. Steel frame, powder-coated in semi-matte black colour with a delicate structure.
The metal frame has integrated hangers, so to install 90 cm single-leaf doors you only need to drill 4 holes in the wall.
Confused how to choose the size of the door and the sliding system?Use our buying guide
THE COMPLETE SET OF SLIDING DOOR INCLUDES
- LARA sliding door with integrated hangers
- sliding track (length: 2 x door width [cm] + 10 cm)
- sliding track connector (applies to tracks over 230 cm)
- wall mounting elements: spacers, screws and rawlplugs
- 2 stoppers to prevent the door rolling off the track
- 2 anti-jumps to prevent the door from falling out of the track
- 1 bottom guide to prevent the door from swinging forward and backward
Sliding track of length above 230 cm consist of two parts and a connector. The connector is used to connect two tracks of the sliding door system.
The track connector ensures a smooth transition of the rollers along the tracks. This connector is mounted on the back of the track, which makes it hidden, and only 4 small screws are visible on the front.
Sliding hardware do not require specialized care. In order to function as best and as long as possible, it is worth to lubricate the roller bearings once every 2 years. It is sufficient to use the commonly available products from construction markets.
- mirror (0,4 cm)
- white furniture board Egger W980 ST2 (1,8 cm)
- frame: powder coated steel (ST235)
- sliding hardware: powder coated steel (ST235); polyamide rollers (PA66)
LARA DOOR SPECIFICATIONS
- total thickness of the door-leaf: 2,8 cm
- distance between the door and the wall: 2,5 cm
- track length: 2 x door width [cm] + 10 cm
- minimum required distance from the top edge of the door to the ceiling: 15 cm
- stoppers are adjustable – they can be placed anywhere on the track (except for screw mounting points)
- weight of the door-leaf for individual models – specification
Shipping is free if the order contains the doors. In case you purchase only handles or accessories there is an additional cost of 20 EUR.
|PRODUCT||SHIPPING METHOD||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||TOTAL SHIPPING COST|
|handles, accessories||courier||4-6 days||20 EUR|
|ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||6-8 weeks||4-6 days|
|TOTAL SHIPPING COST||free||20 EUR|
We deliver all EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden, also Norway and the United Kingdom.
How are the doors delivered?
STEP 1 - Registration
When the door is manufactured and forwarded for delivery, you will receive information along with the shipment tracking code. Now the door is waiting to be picked up.
STEP 2 - Transport
The door is picked up by a DHL courier. The door is on its way to you! Usually delivery takes 2 to 5 days. If the indicated date does not suit you, you will be able to change it once by contacting DHL directly.
STEP 3 - Delivery
The package will be sent to you by a DHL. The courier will deliver the package to the door, but will not bring it inside. It is important that 2 people are present at the time of delivery to bring the package home. The door can weigh up to 60 kg, depending on the selected model. Before you sign the collection documents, check that the package has arrived completely and that there is no damage!
STEP 4 - Complaints
If any defects or damage are found, write the damage report with the DHL courier and document everything with photos. The complaint form can be found here: Complaints and returns