Elegance Line Painted – What makes these products special
A combination of deeply brushed wood with a smooth furniture board. Painted with water paint, it gives an amazing effect.
Natural solid wood, FSC and Natureplus certified. Deeply brushed with a visible wood pattern.
To install 90 cm single-leaf doors, you only need to drill 4 holes in the wall and screw the hangers to the door.
Confused how to choose the size of the door and the sliding system?Use our buying guide
THE COMPLETE SET OF SLIDING DOOR INCLUDES
- ANGEL sliding door
- 2 steel hangers with door mounting elements
- sliding track (length: 2 x door width [cm])
- sliding track connector (applies to tracks over 230 cm)
- wall mounting elements: spacers, screws and rawlplugs
- 2 stoppers to prevent the door rolling off the track
- 2 anti-jumps to prevent the door from falling out of the track
- 1 bottom guide to prevent the door from swinging forward and backward
Sliding track of length above 230 cm consist of two parts and a connector. The connector is used to connect two tracks of the sliding door system.
The track connector ensures a smooth transition of the rollers along the tracks. This connector is mounted on the back of the track, which makes it hidden, and only 4 small screws are visible on the front.
Oiled wooden doors do not require specialized conservation procedures. For the surface of the door to remain in perfect condition, it is worth remembering about periodic care. Using a dry cloth, the door can be cleaned on a regular basis, while using cleaning products containing soap, maximum once a week.
Sliding hardware do not require specialized care. In order to function as best and as long as possible, it is worth to lubricate the roller bearings once every 2 years. It is sufficient to use the commonly available products from construction markets.
- solid hard wood, carefully selected and deeply brushed
- furniture board
- sliding hardware: powder coated steel (ST235); polyamide rollers (PA66)
ANGEL DOOR SPECIFICATIONS
- total thickness of the door-leaf: 4 cm
- distance between the door and the wall: 1,8 cm
- track length: 2 x door width [cm]
- minimum required distance from the top edge of the door to the ceiling: 15 cm
- the screws securing the hangers protrude 0,3 cm from the rear part of the door leaf – this is especially important if a doorway casing is installed around the door opening
- stoppers are adjustable – they can be placed anywhere on the track (except for screw mounting points)
- the door has special milling adapted to the bottom guide T
- for all door sizes, dimensional tolerances of +/- 0,5 cm apply
- weight of the door-leaf for individual models – specification
Shipping is free if the order contains the doors. In case you purchase only handles or accessories there is an additional cost of 20 EUR.
|PRODUCT||SHIPPING METHOD||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||TOTAL SHIPPING COST|
|handles, accessories||courier||4-6 days||20 EUR|
|ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||6-8 weeks||4-6 days|
|TOTAL SHIPPING COST||free||20 EUR|
We deliver all EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden, also Norway.
How are the doors delivered?
STEP 1 - Registration
When the door is manufactured and forwarded for shipment, you will receive information along with the shipment tracking code. Now the door waits to be picked up by a courier.
STEP 2 - Collection
The door gets picked up by the courier, and then a date for delivery to you is arranged. Usually delivery takes 2 days, but may take up to 5 days. If the indicated date does not suit you, you will have the option to change it once. This can be done by contacting the courier directly.
STEP 3 - Transport
The door is on its way to you! You can keep track of where they are based on the information from courier. As part of the e-mail / sms notification system, you will be up-to-date with the delivery time and in contact with the couriers.
STEP 4 - Delivery
The courier will deliver the package to the door, but will not bring it inside. It is important, that 2 people are present at the time of delivery to bring the package home. The door can weigh up to 70 kg, depending on the selected model.
Please check the parcel in the presence of the courier, especially when the subject of the order is the door. If the parcel is damaged, you should refuse to accept the parcel and write a protocol describing the defects on the form provided by the courier. Additionally you should prepare photographic documentation. The lack of the protocol may result in the complaint refusal.
If the parcel has no visible signs of damage, we recommend that you always check the contents of the parcel in the presence of the courier. You should unpack the parcel and check whether the Subject of the Order complies with the order placed and whether it has any signs of damage. In the event of non-compliance or damage, a protocol should be filled in and signed by the courier.
STEP 5 - Complaints
If the product is defective or damaged, make a claim. In order for us to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, please first contact our customer service using the complaint form. Attach the photo and the courier's protocol to the form. The complaint form can be found here: Complaints and returns